Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Red / Green colour blind.






From as early as I can remember all those funny little dot tests indicated that I was Red / Green colour blind. It has never really affected my life as to how I see with my eyes. When applying to do electrical engineering at Cape Technikon, it came up again. They didn't want to accept me on that basis, so I asked them to bring me a circuit board and I would tell them the colour of each wire, which I did with flying colours.

I have never given my colour blindness much thought since then until today. As all light enters us, it refracts and gives off colour. All that the tests were indicating is that I had a strong sight of these Chakras.

1. BASE CHAKRA: Physical identity, oriented to self-preservation
Located at the base of the spine, this chakra forms our foundation. It represents the element "earth", and is therefore related to our survival instincts, and to our sense of grounding and connection to our bodies and the physical plane. Ideally this chakra brings us health, prosperity, security, and dynamic presence.

4. HEART CHAKRA: Social identity, oriented to self-acceptance
This chakra is called the heart chakra and is the middle chakra in a system of seven. It represents the element "air". It is related to love and is the integrator of opposites in the psyche: mind and body, male and female, persona and shadow, ego and unity. A healthy fourth chakra allows us to love deeply, feel compassion, have a deep sense of peace and justifyedness.

In recent months, both these chakras have began to play a very important role in my life. I am pleased that I can see this and all the signs around me.

Life truly IS beautiful.





No comments:

Post a Comment